Tuesday, February 19, 2008


Here are some pictures of the master bedroom. We are still clearing the house out, so I haven't been able to get full-room pictures of the bedrooms yet, so please bear with me. I will post what I have right now, and I will be taking more pictures each weekend. If you have any specific requests, please let me know. My pictures are a little crooked, sorry!


The master bedroom connects to another bedroom through a doorway that has a narrow closet on either side of it. This was built when the master and lady of the house had separate bedrooms. We used them together as a bedroom and a changing room, which felt really luxurious! It would also be nice as a nursery off of the main bedroom.


The master bedroom has southwestern exposure, and the connecting bedroom has a northwest exposure. Both rooms have a bay of three windows on the western wall. I will try to get all the room dimensions in another post.

No comments: